Being a maker myself, I just adore finding new products I love that are created by fellow makers. Naturally, many of them happen to be botanically inspired. I wanted to share a few of my favorites finds that I take on the go every day:
- Library of Flowers Handcreme – I discovered this lovely brand on a trip up the California Coast to Mendocino. I fell in love with the floral fragrances that this American small batch perfumery creates and invested in one of their field kits. For only $27, you get: soap, body scrub, shower gel, handcreme, and lip nectar all in an adorable box. While I loved all the scents, I was particularly drawn to Willow & Water.
- ILLUME Coconut Milk Mango Demi-Perfume – Another find from the Mendocino roadtrip, I discovered this roll-on demi perfume and just loved the scent. It is light enough to wear every day or roll on whenever you need a refresh. Now, this product doesn’t necessarily fit the bill of small business maker, but the lovely little shop I bought it from totally does! Astoria Home Store is a beautifully curated mix of products for the home and body and the owner is equally as lovely. If you find yourself in downtown Fort Bragg, it is well worth a visit!
- QP Collections Floral Leather Wallet – This is one of my favorite purchases of the year! (Keep in mind that prior to this I had the same ‘magic’ wallet for about 10 years.) I finally decided to splurge and get a quality wallet with a lot more space. I discovered QP Collections on Etsy and fell in love with the feminine floral and rustic leather pairing. You can also find them here.
- Appetite Nina Leather & Wool Flap Bag – I have had this bag for awhile and it never seems to get old. I actually own a few other bags from Appetite and love them all–great quality and beautiful fabrics. I get so many compliments on this bag. You can shop Appetite on Etsy and here.
- Rosebud Salve – I take this everywhere I go and love it as a lip moisturizer as well as a hand salve.
What nature-inspired products do you take on-the-go?